Genre: - Graphicadventure
Format: - Mac and Windows
RHEM 2 rejoins the story of KALES and his brother ZETAIS. "RHEM 2", an intricate pure-puzzle first person adventure game, now lets you explore a hidden city in underground caves far beneath the earth's surface. You will explore weird caves, find secret rooms and hidden paths. You will have to find out the mechanisms of strange looking machines and find Codes to open doors to continue your adventures. Enjoy the beauty and silence of this unique underworld. Explore a city that has never seen sunlight. Make use of strange looking vehicles. Marvel at mysterious devices and buildings. Finally you will realise, that you are not as alone as you thought you were....
The principle of the game corresponds with the graphic adventures of, for instance, Myst® oder Riven® (pre-calculated first person). The virtual world is shown through the eyes of the players. The environment consists of individual pictures covering a 360-degree view. Navigation takes place through going forward, turning left/right, etc. In principle, each standpoint has four views. In the virtual world, one must have in advance different puzzles to unlock, representing both collection and use.
- non violent and non linear gameplay
- a fascinating world full of mystery and puzzles
- explore a maze of clandestine caves, secret rooms, intricate walkways, tunnels and water systems
- A place of atmospheric ambient sounds
- Tons of tricky puzzles
- Complete English version for Mac and PC
- Mac: - G3/4/5 at 500 Mhz or better; MacOS 10.1 or better or MacOS 9.x; 64 MB RAM
- Windows: - Pentium at 500 Mhz or better; Windows XP, 98, 2000, ME; 128 MB RAM; Windows compatible Soundcard; DirectX