|Lägg denna produkt i varukorgen.||(Artikel id: 10247)|
|Put this product into the shopping cart.|
Ajax Construction Kit
About the book
Supercharge Your Sites with Ajax Right Now...No Scripting Expertise Needed !
You've heard how great Ajax is and how it can help make your Web sites more usable, more interactive, more responsive, more successful. Ajax Construction Kit lets you put Ajax to work right now, even if you've never written a script! Just learn a few essentials, check out a few examples, then run the live CD and discover all the plug-and-play code you need to hit the ground running. Ajax Construction Kit's built-in applications work right out of the box. And with easy guidance from Michael Morrison, you'll gradually deepen your understanding and will learn how to customize, extend, and reuse these applications and even build skills for creating new ones. Walk away as an expert.
Your Practical, Hands-On Guides to Getting Real Results with Free Software.
Add the free software and examples from the book's CD to your Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux system to follow along with the projects described in the book. Or boot the CD directly to use a complete, prepackaged set of free software tools to play, display, and modify those projects. Start as a novice, by trying out examples...and finish with professional Ajax-enabled Web content !
Use Ajax Construction Kit's ten complete applications to:
- Dynamically load Web data
- Dynamically populate lists
- Tap into RSS news feeds
- Use AutoComplete to reduce input errors
- Create more responsive GUIs with real-time validation
- Build a killer interface for viewing images
- Present information or advertising with slick pop-ups
- Provide an up-to-the-minute weather forecast
- Build an e-commerce product shipping calculator
- Add ratings tools to your site
- And more...
- Your complete Ajax environment - Boot the CD as an Ubuntu Linux live CD to immediately begin working with the Ajax projects (no setup required)
- Ready-to-run tools on the CD include the XAMPP Web server, Firefox Web browser, and Bluefish HTML editor
- Platform - Windows, Linux, Mac (OS X or higher)
- Processor - Intel-based processor (Pentium or higher)
- Memory - 128 MB RAM or more
- Disk space - None required, USB thumb drive optional to store data
- Optical drive - CD reader
Written by: Michael Morrison
Published: June 29, 2007